Network usage inventory is collected from Android devices that have been enrolled as device owners or profile owners. The collected data is visible on the inventory tab of the device page.
Here administrators can see monthly network usage statistics from the selected device. The data is collected from the mobile network, roaming network and Wi-Fi network.
- Enterprise Plan subscription or trial.
- Managed Google Play Enterprise has been configured.
- Miradore Online client 2.5.2 or newer installed on the devices.
- Devices are running Android 6.0 or newer.
- Work profile has been enabled to the target Android devices or
- Devices has been provisioned as work managed devices with device owner mode.
The raw network usage data (daily statistics) can also be queried using Miradore Online API, for example, by adding &select=*,NetworkUsage.* to your queries.
Please send comments to email@example.com.