New organizations can be added into Miradore Online in two ways: 1. via the Organizations view, and 2. through the Settings tab on the device form. Both ways are described with pictures below.
How to add a new organization through the Organizations view
1. Navigate into the My company > Organizations view in the Navigation menu, and click Add organization from the Actions menu on the right.
2. A wizard for adding a new organization appears on top of the page. Type in a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to select a parent organization for the new organization if you want to add the new organization as a part of a organization hierarchy. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization into any organization hierarchy.
3. Finally, complete the wizard by clicking Add.
How to add a new organization through the device page
Another handy way to add a new organization is to do it through the Organization field in device page settings.
1. The Organization field can be found from the Settings tab of a device page. Switch the form into Edit mode, and open the drop down menu from the Organization field.
2. Click + Add from the bottom of the window.
3. A wizard for adding a new organization appears at the bottom of the Window. Use that to add a new organization. Enter a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to define a parent for the new organization. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization in a hierarchy.
4. Complete the process by clicking Add.
If the process was successful, the new organization appears into the list and is ready for use.
Please send comments to [email protected].