New organizations can be added into Miradore Online in two ways: 1. via the Attributes page, or 2. through the Settings tab on the device form. Both ways are described below.
How to add a new organization through the Attributes page
1. Navigate into the Company > Attributes page in the Navigation menu, and go to the Organizations tab. Then use the green Add button to create a new organization.
2. A wizard for adding a new organization appears on top of the page. Type in a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to select a parent organization for the new organization if you want to add the new organization as a part of a organization hierarchy. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization into any organization hierarchy.
3. Finally, complete the wizard by clicking Add.
4. After that a notification will appear and tell whether the new organization was added successfully or not. If the process was successful, you may click Close to exit from the wizard.
How to add a new organization through the device page
Another handy way to add a new organization is to do it through the Organization field in device page settings.
1. The Organization field can be found from the Settings tab of a device page. Switch the form into Edit mode, and open the drop down menu from the Organization field.
2. A wizard for adding a new organization appears at the bottom of the Window. Use that to add a new organization. Enter a name for the new organization into the Organization field, and use the Parent field to define a parent for the new organization. You can also leave the Parent field empty if you don't wish to add the new organization in a hierarchy.
3. Complete the process by clicking Add.
If the process was successful, the new organization appears into the list and is ready for use.
Please send comments to email@example.com.