Permission management can be used by Business and Enterprise plan customers to invite an unlimited number of administrators to the Miradore Online site. If you're interested in permission management, consider upgrading your subscription. See more in How to upgrade subscription. Free plan customers are limited to have only one administrator per site.
Currently Miradore Online provides two different permissions levels: Admin and Editor. Admin accounts have access to every feature of Miradore Online and can configure general system settings and permissions. Respectively, Editor accounts don't have access to the system features. In addition, tagging can be used to limit editor permissions even more so that he/she can only manage a specific group of devices. Editors are unable to see or manage devices that are outside their (tag-defined) permission level.
How to invite new administrator/editor
1. Navigate to System > Permissions and click Invite user from the page action menu.
2. Enter the email address of the new administrator you want to invite and choose the desired permission level. For the Editor level, you can define tags to further reduce his/her permissions.
When you're done click Invite.
3. In the last screen of the invitation wizard, you'll see a notification which tells you whether the invitation was successfully sent. You may exit by clicking Close.
4. The invited administrator receives an email with instructions of how to complete his/her registration.
5. You can verify that the the activation and that administrator was successfully added by navigating back to System > Permissions
How to remove administrator/editor
Removing permissions follows the same general flow as when inviting new administrators. Navigate to System > Permissions and start Delete action from the page action menu. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Please send comments to email@example.com.