Miradore Online is a cloud-based Unified Endpoint Management solution for managing mobile devices and desktops.
At Miradore, we think that basic device management should be free for all, and therefore we've made many features available for you without any limitations on number of devices. With our free version, you can secure your devices, automate many tasks, such as configuration of email accounts, passcode and Wifi settings remotely, and also control the environment by knowing what applications the users have installed, where they are located, and which department they belong to. We also offer Business and Enterprise Plans for those users who want to take full advantage of Miradore Online's exclusive features.
Main elements of the user interface
The user interface of Miradore Online consists of the following key elements:
- Navigation menu on the left, is your menu for navigating around Miradore Online.
- From the top-right corner, you can find following menus:
- Contact and feedback form to communicate with Miradore Online support.
- User menu where you can edit your personal settings or Sign out.
- Notifications center displays the device notifications as well as the Miradore Online service update related notifications.
- Help menu which includes links to our documentation and support resources.
- Content area consists of actual content as well as the page specific action menu. Content area may also include sometimes an information banner, which appears if there is something important you should notice.
An item page, such as the Device page, shows information related to an individual configuration item, in this example, a device.
- On the top of the page there is a breadcrumb to help with the navigation.
- Action menu on the top includes the page specific action buttons.
- Content area shows different details of an item. In this example, there is device information like category, business policy compliance and device tags. From device item tabs you can find different inventories, for example.
Please send comments to email@example.com.