This article describes how to add an Android Google Play application into Miradore Online. If you're interested in Android application management, consider upgrading your site to the Enterprise Plan. See more in How to upgrade subscription for further information.
1. Navigate to Mobile management> Applications where you can see the list of current applications.
2. Click the Add application from the page Actions menu. After that, a wizard should open on top of the window.
Select the device platform and click Next. The platform selection determines which device platform the application is intended to be used for. Choose Android.
3. The next selection defines application type. Choose Google Play store application and click Next.
4. Fill in application details and click Create.
Name of the application. The name is visible to device end-users when they accept the installation.
Package name. An unique identifier for the application in Google Play. The package name can be found at the end of the URL on the application's Google Play Store page. For example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miradore.client.v2.
Notification to user. A message that requests the device user to install the application. This is visible to device end-users when they accept the installation.
Description of the application.
Note: You can click Show in Google Play to validate that the package name was typed correctly.
5. In the last screen of the wizard, you'll see a notification which tells you whether the application was successfully added. You may exit the wizard by clicking Close.
In case you need to modify the application settings, just navigate to Mobile management > Applications page and double-click on the application. This opens the application page.
After you have successfully added the application you can start deploying it to your Android devices. See more in How to install applications to Android devices for further information.
Please send comments to email@example.com.