You can import multiple device identifiers to users at once using the Import from CSV wizard. In case you're enrolling your devices with e.g. Apple DEP or Android APK master key enrollment, we cannot know the responsible person at enrollment time unless we match it by device identifier (e.g. serial number, IMEI or UDID). using the Import from CSV wizard, you can upload the identifiers of the devices to automatically link them at enrollment time. The policies linked to the user tags will then automatically be deployed to the devices when they're enrolled. This allows you to order or send your new devices directly to your users, and all settings will be automatically configured when the devices are enrolled.
1. Navigate to Users view in the Navigation menu.
2. Click Import from CSV in the Actions pane.
3. In the import wizard, select Device identifiers import type and click Next.
4. Before proceeding with the import, check your CSV file and pay attention that the data fields are ordered correctly according to your email account type.
The correct order of the fields is: User email, device identifier
'User email' field is used as an identifier for looking up a user from Miradore Online. If the ’User email’ field matches an existing user’s email address, the device identifier is added or updated. If no user is matched, the line is discarded. If same identifier already exists in Miradore Online, the device identifier is updated.
5. In the Import from CSV wizard, click Browse and find your CSV file.
After you have selected the file, a preview of the CSV file contents will appear in the preview window.
6. Next choose a delimiter according to your data. You can use the preview windows to find out the correct delimiter, After the correct delimiter has been chosen, the preview windows organizes the data to be import in columns.
7. Review the imported data for possible errors or warnings. If there are errors or warnings in the data, you will be notified with a message.
8. After you have reviewed the data, click Import.
9. A notification screen will appear to let you know whether the import was successful or not.
For further details, see more about:
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.