This article describes Miradore Online's Secure email configuration profile that can be used to deploy secured exchange accounts and an email container to your managed iOS devices. When the configuration profile is deployed, Miradore Secure email application will be installed from the App Store to the target devices. Upon the first launch, end-user must complete the setup by entering the mail account password and setup the password or PIN code for the application, if required by administrator. This user-generated password is requested each time the application is started.
- Active Enterprise Plan subscription or Trial
- License enabled for Secure email application. If you're interested in deploying secure email containers to your iOS devices contact our support and sales team.
How to deploy Miradore Secure email to iOS devices
First you need to create a new configuration profile and define the exchange settings that are sent to the device. Start by navigating to Mobile management > Configuration profiles and start the Create configuration profile wizard from the Actions menu on the right. See Creating a configuration profile for more details.
Secure email settings
The available Secure email configuration profile settings are described below.
- Sender and Subject
- Sender and subject with email preview
- Number of unused emails
- Real push
- PIN - PIN code is required
- PIN or password - PIN code or passcode is required
- Password - Password is required
- None - No application password is required
Please send comments to [email protected].