This article instructs how to configure Apple DEP to Miradore Online using Apple's Business Manager portal. You can find more information about Apple Business Manager from Apple's web page. If you want to know more about Miradore Online and DEP, please see the article about Apple Device Enrollment Program.
Start configuring Apple DEP in Miradore Online from the System > Infrastructure Diagram. Hover over the Apple Device Enrollment Program icon and press Configure, which opens the configuration wizard.
After downloading the public key certificate of your Miradore Online site (dep-public-key.crt), you can link up your Miradore site with Apple Business Manager.
To link up your MDM solution with Apple Business Manager, follow instructions below. You can also find more information from the Apple's Business Manager Guide.
1. Skip the step 2 of 5 at the wizard and open a new tab on a browser.
2. Sign in to Apple Business manager and go business.apple.com/#main/mdmservers.
3. Add new MDM server to Business Manager.
4. Fill in the Server Info.
- Provide a name of the server. If you are using multiple servers for multiple Miradore Online sites, it is recommended to name the server according to the site.
- Uncheck "Allow this MDM Server to realease devices".
- Upload the public key certificate downloaded from Miradore (dep-public-key.crt).
- Save the settings.
5. After adding the MDM server, download a token provided by Business Manager.
Go back to Miradore Online and follow the instructions provided in the Apple DEP configuration wizard.
Please send comments to email@example.com.